Which airline offers and delivers the best FFP?

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)

• SergeantMajor
    Participant

I hope you’ve tried British Airways 32 seater A318 between New York JFK and London’s City Airport:

http://thepointsguy.com/2013/10/crossing-the-pond-how-to-make-the-most-out-of-flying-new-york-to-london/

Described as “like having your own private jet” it also has the advantage of the First Tier Point allowance, helping you along to Gold much faster!

PatJordan
    Participant

Bath_VIP,

Just wondered if you had looked at EI for your transatlantic trip? I don’t know how the fares compare to AA, but I have found reward flights with EI relatively easy to achieve.

I and other posters here have praised the service on board EI metal.

Hope this helps

Bath_VIP
    Participant

Pat,

I did check out EI but there was no availability in J (as bad as BA) and their prices are quite uncompetitive at the moment.

The AA price I highlighted as disappeared now so I have been keeping an eye on Avios availability. I was ready to make a Premium Economy booking with cash instead when a seat in F to SFO became available and I snapped that up. It is a bit of a sitting exercise as i haven’t booked my return trip due to lack of availability so it is possible I will cancel that if a better deal somewhere else comes up.

Lying-Flat
    Participant

From my experience UA has been the best in terms of availability, but talparis has a point – every 1st of the month AF/KL FlyingBlue lists their Promo Award destinations, and you can save up to as much as 50% compared to the Classic Awards.

Be sure to visit https://www.flyingblue.com/promo-awards.html every 1st of the month! Or maybe I shouldn’t have shared it?

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls