Where’s Alex?

Back to Forum
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

• Anonymous

HappytobeSilver
    Participant

Having just read my September copy of Business Traveller, I was dis-appointed that there wasn’t the usual ‘Ask Alex’ column- my favourite part of the magazine. Hope all is okay with Alex?

Tom Otley
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sorry about that. Alex is still with us but is writing features for the magazine rather than Ask Alex (although some topics are suggested by the letters / emails he receives).

Tom Otley

HappytobeSilver
    Participant

Thanks Tom and glad Alex is still with the BT team. Look forward to his continuing contributions.

MarcusGB
    Participant

Good to hear. He writes some of the best articles and appears to look into many issues we raise, so there is a good feeling of response from the BT Magazine, to its readership

LuganoPirate
    Participant

I also missed the “Ask Alex” part. His knowledge on all matters travel is quite awesome and his advice always appreciated. In the nicest way possible, I guess he is the “Agony Uncle” of us frequent travellers!

I do wonder though what it is that fascinates us about other people’s travel woes?

TominScotland
    Participant

Here, here all round. Alex has a depth of knowledge about business travel and an elephantine memory which is unique in this field of journalism. His interventions on this forum are usually invaluable and his analysis pieces by a long way the best in class. Please, Alex, give up your weekends and bring back Ask Alex!!

AMcWhirter
    Participant

I am flattered to read all your comments.

Rest assured, I am still part of the BT team and indeed I’ll be posting another of my Blogs on the Forum in the very near future.

Nooralam
    Participant

Good to hear.He writes some of the best literature that appears to look into things too much up, so there is a good sense of response Magazine BT, in order to read:

NoorAlamShahzad

mikeact
    Participant

This is one of the reasons I won’t subscribe. The last ‘Ask Alex’, is dated last June. I’m looking for current data, not something six months old.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls