Where has the Club World service gone?

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 106 through 109 (of 109 total)

• jockofthenorth
    Participant

A recent return trip to IAD on the A380 was marred by the indifferent crew both outbound and inbound(mixed fleet crew I think). No pride in the product or any sense of service. As a consistent BA customer I continually wonder why I bother staying with them probably my Avios spending!!
    Its just a flat bed with nothing else.
    As per usual it was a C- trip.

TominScotland
    Participant

I love the football league analogies in this thread!! Where this breaks down, however, is in relation to profitability and the BA business model. BA may offer third tier-quality pies and bovril but they do make an awful lot more money than your average Champtionship/ League One/ League Two side and they do this without the sort of sugar daddy support that the likes of the Manchester clubs and Chelsea have in the Premier League.

BigDog.
    Participant

Rather unpleasant pictures allegedly from BA F….

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-2917124/Filth-Class-Horrified-TV-news-presenter-films-disgusting-grimy-conditions-board-class-British-Airways-flight-St-Lucia.html

…My partner, Kai and I took this trip after a stressful couple of years where we’ve both been working in different countries. We’re not part of the jet-set. We saved for this once in a lifetime opportunity and I’m really appalled that BA could treat us, or anybody else, with such contempt.’

He added: ‘This is nothing short of corporate greed. They took our money – lots of it – and clearly can’t give a damn about their customers, whether they’re in first or economy.’

After being contacted by MailOnline BA apologised for the poor state of the First Class bay and admitted they had ‘fallen short of our usual high standards’….

One wonders where is the BA lady in a high vis jacket who fastidiously examined their first A380 for tiny scratches on the BBC docudrama inside BA.

MrMichael
    Participant

@bigdog. One wonders where is the BA lady in a high vis jacket who fastidiously examined their first A380 for tiny scratches on the BBC docudrama inside BA.

I can only imagine Bigdog she was a temp. I am guessing this was one of the now ageing 777,s. Frankly i think it is pretty appalling, makes you wonder what sort of state it is under the bonnet!

Viewing 4 posts - 106 through 109 (of 109 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls