What music do you listen to in-flight?

Back to Forum
Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

• BPP
    Participant

Bach, Beethoven, Mozart and his contemporaries,
    Almost anything pre 1830ish.
    Hector Berlioz and Max Bruch.
    My great love are the Tudor composers – Tomkins, Tallis, East, Gibbons etc.
    I can listen to Pavarotti and Domingo for hours.
    20 Century music (with the exception of the great Freddie Mercury) does nothing for me.
    I always carry a USB stick with all my ‘Favourites’ on – saves searching.
    BPP

CheerUp
    Participant

I’ll listen to pretty much anything from Frank Sinatra to Faithless depending on what I need to get done. However for take off I always listen to the same song, Master of Puppets by Metallica, superstition is a wonderful thing!

Sami
    Participant

Kate Bush of course. No one comes close to her ethereal voice and music as your plane sails through the clouds.

Vikram Ahuja
    Participant

Strangely I never listen to music on flight. Its either movies that I see or podcasts that I end up listening.

fatbear
    Participant

I rarely listen to any Music on board unless there is something of interest in the AVOD listings. Usually there isn’t anything compelling. If not trying to sleep, I prefer to read, or stare at the flight tracker……

SAS
    Participant

Indian music. Lata, Shreya and Alka are my favourites from Bollywood.

SwissExPat
    Participant

Not quite music, but I find myself listening to RELAX MEDITATION app on my iphone (free for the basic, I believe I paid €30 for lifetime accedd to the premium version).

Whilst there is Meditation programmes on this app, there is a facility to create your own soundscape by mixing sounds (waterlapping, looping music, wind, distant train, etc) and then save the combination etc.

Combined this with my LIBRATION in ear noise cancelling headphones (using apple lightening connection) and I have a very relaxing experience. It is a great way to block out the world and I’d be lost without it now!

mkcol74
    Participant

This is my preferred.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls