What has happened to Charles-P?

Back to Forum
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

• FDOS_UK
    Participant

I’m not his biggest fan, but the sudden silence is concerning and let’s hope he is okay, hasn’t been taken ill or suffered an accident.

LuganoPirate
    Participant

Not sure why someone thought this inappropriate?

I seem to recall in another thread they were all going off on holiday or a wedding. Can’t remember what. I think he also said he would be posting less after he sold his business. Sorry but can’t help further FDOS.

seasonedtraveller
    Participant

I am also growing concerned.
    I asked him a direct question about how Ryanair got his personal details (on the Ryanair thread) a few weeks ago but so far, no response which is unusual.
    I too, hope he is alright.

Charles-P
    Participant

My father asked me to reply to this as people were kind enough to ask after him.

We have suffered a family bereavement and it is unlikely my father will be active on this forum in the near future.

Thank you
    Edward.

seasonedtraveller
    Participant

Very sorry to hear this Edward. I do hope your father is ok despite the circumstances.

PatJordan
    Participant

So sorry to hear this, Edward. Your Father will be in my thoughts.

capetonianm
    Participant

Me too. I didn’t always agree with him but I respected him and his contributions.

canucklad
    Participant

Thanks for the update Edward, and please pass on our best wishes at this difficult time to Charles, you and the rest of the family . ta

LuganoPirate
    Participant

Just seen this now and also hope Charles is ok and condolences to the family. Please pass him my best wishes Edward and thanks for letting us know.

TiredOldHack2
    Participant

Condolences. Hope he’s back soon, because he is always worth reading.

Charles-P
    Participant

I wanted to thank people for their kind concerns and to especially thank those here who know me personally and took the time to contact me directly, I have written to each of you individually but the letters may take a little while to reach you. Your kind words have been a great help at a difficult time.

Forsan et haec olim meminisse iuvabit

Thank you all again and safe travels.

Charles.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls