What do you think about low-budget airlines in Europe?

Back to Forum
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• ally.c
    Participant

5-min Survey — https://forms.gle/z7jvUW2HbXjNCAsWA
    Hello! I am working on an experience design project with my team. We are interested to understand customer’s value and experience of low-budget airlines in Europe, mainly focusing on EasyJet.

Your perspective as a business traveller would be valuable for our research!🙂

Thank you for taking the time to answer the following questions.

*Please fill in the survey considering your experience prior to COVID-19.
    *Data and information collected will remain anonymous, and would only be applied to the purpose of this academic project.

transtraxman
    Participant

It would be a good idea to ensure you use correct English. The verb is fly/flew/flown so the phrase would be “Have you flown…..?”

1 user thanked author for this post.

Montysaurus
    Participant

Does BT verify the security of these links?

2 users thanked author for this post.

GivingupBA
    Participant

[postquote quote=1014937][/postquote]

Also, the poster has not included any phrase such as “Posted with the permission of Business Traveller”. I would like to see that.

3 users thanked author for this post.

FormerBA
    Participant

British Airways perhaps one of the better low budget airlines in Europe but not the best

Tom Otley
    Keymaster

[postquote quote=1014944][/postquote]

Hello,

Sorry for the delay.

I’m afraid there is no way we can verify the security of any links that people put on the forum – whether for surveys or just to a supposed news source but that might in fact be a cloaked link to a phishing site. We either block every post with every link in it (so around one in 10 posts on the forum) or do not.

For many years students have put surveys on here, and a few posters fill them out to help, but there’s always the suspicion that it might be marketing people looking for free information.

Of course if you leave and go to an external website and put in your email address and other details, then there’s a risk involved.

2 users thanked author for this post.

camilahenry
    Participant

Some are good and some are not.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls