Website with incorrect information

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

newbieflyer
    Participant

Just travelled with China Southern from London to Hainan islands and back, in economy (on the 787 economy 3-3-3, report soon to follow).
    On their website on one of the points accrual pages, it mentions that according to my booking class (most of the cheaper booking classes fall under this category, the only reason you would fly CZ in the first place 😛 ) I am eligible for no points at all. But they have another page which is an interactive page, entering the to and from destination as London and Guangzhou, it mentions that according to my booking class, I am eligible for around 3k+ points each way.

I have taken screen shots of all the pages and sent it across to China Southern customer service, who have clarified that it is a mistake on their website and I am entitled for no points in reality.
    What are my options here?

It is first of all very hard to get in touch with their customer service, as it either involves a call to Shanghai or else their email service which they respond to within 24 hours.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls