Vueling A320

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

I was connecting from a BA flight but had to go through security and check in, although it was the same ticket.

OW Sapphire (or Emerald) doesn' t count for much with Vueling as no priority check in in or fast track. Saying that the check in agent was one of the best, very professional indeed. She let me check in my hand luggage free of charge as the flight was full and I had wanted to check it in anyway.

I was through security in no time and made my way to the lounge and I was granted access. Had a short sleep on the sofa beds in the quiet area which was wonderful as I had been traveling for almost 20 hours.

I made my way to board and there was a long queue and they were informing pax there was no room for hand luggage and it had to be placed in hold.

The flight was on time but the seat pitch was minimal. The flight was only 45 minutes but I would not have wanted to stay on for much longer. The cabin crew were very nice and came through with the trolley, everything had to be paid for of course as this is a low cost airline.

All in all, very good. Friendly check in staff and cabin crew and flight on time. The only drawback is the tight seat pitch but I can handle that for a short flight.

Review courtesy of Seatplans.com. Original review by user 5628 can be found here

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls