Volcanic Ash FlyBe Rip Off !

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

Travellator
    Participant

A senior employee of mine was due to fly back BHX – BHD this afternoon – flight cancelled, OK so circumstances beyond the airlines control. Unable to rebook online, only way is to call them at £1 a minute, warning of minimum wait time 15mins.

Decided to cut our losses and rebook single as colleague is needed back in Belfast for meeting tomorrow. First flight booked out. Next flight 10.50 started at £ 155 by the time I entered card details it bailed me out and had to restart – £ 184.

I think FlyBe deliberately dont allow internet changes, I believe there should be some legal channel to prevent this, all they are doing is profiteering out of peoples misfortunes.

They will make more out of tomorrows flights than what they would have done combining todays and tomorrows if there had been no cancellations – add up the fuel savings they made today and whoopee !

Add to that no refund of passenger tax without fee of £ 20 !

I know you are listening FlyBE maybe you would like to comment ?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls