Virtual mobile number

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

• Tom Otley
    Keymaster

A useful thread, I think – thank you all for your suggestions to the question.
    Do you think we have enough suggestions so I can close it ? It is attracting a lot of spam comments.
    Happy to keep it open if of continued interest.
    Tom

Inquisitive
    Participant

[postquote quote=1092263]
    Yes, I have received enough suggestions. This thread can be stopped and archived. Thank you all for various suggestions.

LuganoPirate
    Participant

I bought a SIM from AT&T a few years back. I also requested the ability to use it in Europe and the sales person told me I had to credit with at least $100 which i did. I was only there for 5 days and also bought a data package separately.

When I got back I could use it without problem until the credit was gone and then I just let it die!

Tramor01
    Participant

I have a T-Mobile PAYG US sim which I’ve had for many years.
    It costs me $3 a month to keep it active – I just go on line every so often and load up $40 for a year to make sure it remains active.
    I don’t answer calls when I’m out of the USA. I have a voice message saying I’m not currently in the US and to either text me (free) or call another number if they want to get hold of me.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls