Virgin…a very human touch.

Back to Forum
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Anonymous

openfly
    Participant

I am not a great fan of Virgin Upper Class, but yesterday was a big birthday for me. In the post was an envelope with a proper stamp. Inside was a delightful fun birthday card with a balloon. On the side of the balloon was a message….”your gift, 2000 Virgin Miles”. It might not appeal to some people on here, but I appreciate the touch. Excellent marketing.

I think my birthday message from BA must be lost in the post!!

seasonedtraveller
    Participant

Made me smile………..
    (on a Sunday morning at an O’Hare hotel awaiting my return to the UK)

A nice touch I think

LuganoPirate
    Participant

That was a nice touch and makes you feel appreciated. Swiss do the same on my birthday and the card is signed personally which makes it extra special. They also send me a small gift, most recently (last 3 years) a Senator keyring a First class napkin and a small swiss army knife.

AnthonyDunn
    Participant

@ LuganoPirate – 27/09/2015 19:52 BST

Now that really is a very nice touch – “chapeau” to Swiss, as one might say. And well done to Virgin for such a thoughtful gesture.

Charles-P
    Participant

One of those examples of companies going the extra mile and showing their customer commitment. I wish more would understand it is gestures like these and not wasting money on stupid ‘social media’ advertising campaigns that ensures customer satisfaction.

This morning I had a phone call from some fool at Lufthansa asking me if I wanted to be their ‘friend’ on Facebook. She was astonished when I said I had no Facebook account !

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls