Virgin turns 30 yo.

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Anonymous

BigDog.
    Participant

It has been a turbulent ride over recent years with rough winds ahead too. However am glad Virgin Atlantic have struggled through and provides a reasonable alternative. Long may they survive, and hopefully thrive.

“Virgin on the ridiculous” 30 years (of mostly SRB PR stunts) in pics.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/picturegalleries/10915426/Virgin-Atlantic-turns-30-in-pictures.html

LuganoPirate
    Participant

Nice. I’ve never flown them but one day I will.

I think the pictures for the inaugural flight to JNB and Las Vegas (pics 8 & 9) have got muddled up!

MarkivJ
    Participant

The sad part with this Virgin brand, regardless of which country they operate in, is a case of “always the bridesmaid, never the bride”. I do totally understand how BA manipulates the British market but as a stock investor, I’d never put my money on Virgin Atlantic. Regardless, Sir Branson looks like a nice bloke so congrats to him and God bless.

canucklad
    Participant

Congratulations to Sir Richard and his Virgin family.

To have succeeded were others have failed is nothing short of a miracle. Was reading an article about the much missed Bcal and the similarities of challenges that the bearded wonder has overcome definitely allows him the name tag “The Bearded Wonder”

Bcals spirit flies on, every time a Virgin plane leaves terra firma.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls