Virgin Australia

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

johnnny
    Participant

My wife and I have been using Qantas in the past on a yearly basis to visit our family in Australia.

We used VAustralia airline on the last two occasions. On our last flight from LAX to Sydney and back again, customer service was horrible. Cabin staff, including ground crew, were very rude and treated us like dirt. Especially the ground crew in Sydney dealt with us in a Gestapo like fashion. During the flight, when asked for an additional pillow, we were told none are left, yet later on they were carrying pillows to the back of the plane. They changed their rules as they felt.

The food was horrible and on flight to Sydney we were offered a snack during the flight between breakfast and dinner, but not on the flight to LAX. The seats were so hard that after few hours it became incredibly uncomfortable and unbearable to seat. During the flight to Sydney, air conditioning was left on at full blast and although both of us were heavily dressed, we froze by the time we arrived to Australia. I did ask stewardess if she could tone it down a bit but I was told it couldn’t be controlled. I could go on and on about our horrible experiences with VAustralia.

Bottom line, I have informed my family on both continents about it and to be aware. We fly regularly to Australia to visit our families and we will never be using this airline again. Wrote to corporate offices about it, and with no surprise, they just shrugged us off.
    Their service has been disgraceful to the point that I will never use them again, warn my friends & family who travel to Australia and will never recommend them to anyone and in fact go so far as to warn people against them here and on other travel forums etc. That was the last penny they’ll ever get from me.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls