Virgin Australia B777-300ER Economy

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Anonymous

CameronStone
    Participant

A step down from the A330, but only a step, this was an enjoyable flight which lasted just shy of 6.5 hrs. Boarding was swift and we were up in the air in good time. The service was as expected for this type of flight; expectantly reliable and pleasant. I was neither disappointed nor positively surprised by the service but I like it like this. I certainly don’t expect to be treated like a Prince just as much as it’s always nice to be looked after to an adequate level.

The entertainment was exceptional. I would note that being a 23 year old male who enjoys popular music and hollywood film it would be hard not to find the entertainment exceptional, as I described it. Maybe someone who does not care for US film/TV would describe the entertainment differently but for me, I was disappointed to hear the cabin call notifiying us that the crew would be coming round to collect the headsets as we were to be descending soon.

The food was good. Again, I seem to have a liking to plane food, maybe because popular opinion leads me to expect munching on something from Oliver Twist whereas in reality, the menu is impressively varied and provides some enjoyable tastes – the spicy chicken and rice I had for dinner would comfortably beat most supermarket ready-meals that I’ve ever tried.

All in all I was very pleased with this flight. I didn’t expect miracles, nor did I receive any (apart from possibly the endless choice of top class entertainment) however I didn’t walk away with anything negative to think or say.

Overall: 15/20

darrenbacher
    Participant

HI WHERE DID U GO?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls