Virgin Atlantic – help with obtaining a reciept for payment

Back to Forum
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• MartynSinclair
    Participant

First VS flight for years but persuaded by miles to burn, SIMPLE AND PLENTIFUL availability to HKG (got my chosen flights first time and within 4 weeks of travel).

One small frustration – does any one know how to get a payment receipt? So far, the auto system is only sending me two .pdf’s detailing the baggage allowance for pre March 16 and post March 17 bookings, but no invoice or confirmation of payment. Also looked on the website, no mention of invoice of receipt…

I have called VS call centre and they keep on sending me the same .pdf’s.

Thanks

capetonianm
    Participant

I may be missing something here but I understand that you want a receipt of monies paid for record/reclaim purposes?

They should be able to send you a copy of the itinerary receipt (ITR) which would detail base fare + taxes + surcharges, or the e-ticket which you should already have. Or your bank statement?

MartynSinclair
    Participant

[quote quote=932793]They should be able to send you a copy of the itinerary receipt (ITR) which would detail base fare + taxes + surcharges, or the e-ticket which you should already have. Or your bank statement?[/quote]

thanks Capetonianm – I would have thought so too. But all I am getting is the attached.. I am presuming its an IT problem, but very frustrating when trying to make an expenses claim.

Baggage_Bookings_made_before_16_Mar_2018

Baggage_Bookings_made_from_17_Mar_2018

toonfan62
    Participant

Try one of these executive contacts. After three failed attempts to get a refund sent to my US bank (and another “I have reset the link ” e mail) four months of hassle was resolved in three days! Mind you Virgin did e mail me again saying the same reset the link thing after I’d been paid so there you go….

Virgin Atlantic Airways

MartynSinclair
    Participant

A ‘manually created’ looking receipt appeared over the weekend. Unsure why this relatively simple issue, became so complex…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls