Virgin Atlantic axes Dubai route

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

• MarkivJ
    Participant

On a separate note, I’m flying with VS on SEA-LHR next month. Continuing on to BLR via AMS on KLM and Jet Airways

alainboy56
    Participant

@captonianm & GivingupBA — these are not just adverts, they are (usually) Indian groups phishing — we are plagued by them here in UAE. They try all ways to get personal details from you. Every month I have a call telling me that I have won a half million Dirhams from Etisalat (local comms provider) or even the Central Bank. Its the modern day equivalent of the Nigerian Oil money scam which I am sure many of you have heard of and received e-mails about over the last 10-15 years or so.

Flightlevel
    Participant

Virtually one airline now with two types of service and its sensible they don’t compete.
    Delta wants its direct service to DXB to compete with the others not with VS, and VS can better use the aircraft elsewhere.
    Now the americans have stopped complaining about the Open Skies treaty atleast one is doing something about it!

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls