Virgin Atlantic A330-300 Economy

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

SharonWoolfenden
    Participant

We flew Manchester to Orlando last October and paid £50 each for each leg of the journey for extra legroom exit seats we have had exit seats before but in a&c this time we were in the middle row of four, never again would I sit in these seats we had people pushing past us for most of the flight I lost count of how many times I had my toes trodden on and also had a lovely bruise on my shin from being kicked as someone decided to climb over when I was asleep.

The flight crew did ask at the beginning of the flight for passengers to refrain from crossing in front but most people just ignored this, they did announce it again and things did improve but we were so fed up we upgraded to Premium for the return journey. Food was pretty good we went and got more drinks ourselves the seats were uncomfortable and not very wide. The IFE is excellent plenty of choice to keep you entertained. This year we have paid for extra legroom but not exit seats

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls