VIP Services to speed up US Immigration?

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

• OneA
    Participant

Does anyone know when the US Embassy in London will be offering Global Entry interviews here in the UK, next? It works so well that it’s time to get my wife enrolled!!

hi_flier
    Participant

So I thought I’d give an update on how I got on last week arriving into SFO.

As I was flying J class I was amongst the first to get off the plane which turned out to be a good thing as there was only one immigration officer on duty for international arrivals! The situation improved after approx 20 minutes with 2 additional immigration officers starting their shift as the queue behind me grew up exponentially.

In the end it took me around 45-50 minutes to clear immigration (landed around 1.30pm).

The immigration officers appeared chatty and friendly which hasn’t always been my experience – this made the wait slightly less frustrating. Just glad I didn’t have the kids with me on this trip! After a 10h flight I’m not sure they’d have been as relaxed…

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls