VIP meet & greet @ IST

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Anonymous

ItsTheHud
    Participant

I am flying into Istanbul for the first time on Wednesday and understand that there is a VIP meet & greet service that helps get you through immigration and customs very quickly. I can’t find any reference to this service online – can anybody help with advice of which company to contact? Many thanks

stuartv
    Participant

I flew into Istanbul for the first time last week having flown Club on BA. As we departed the plane we were handed a priority ticket that allowed us access to a deserted Customs line and we were straight through to baggage claim. Once off the plane, if you don’t already have one, head to the right side of the concourse and obtain a Turkish visa, then look to the left as you exit and the fast track lane is there.

ItsTheHud
    Participant

stuartv – thank you for the feedback. Rather annoyingly, I tracked down a VIP meet & greet service … only to get the priority ticket you mentioned when I disemarked anyway! So I ended up spending $96 for a ride on a buggy! Oh well, live and learn …

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls