VintageKrug – May 6th

Back to Forum
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Anonymous

MartynSinclair
    Participant

If the new Governemnt were to appoint a Minister for Business Travel, would you consider standing VK. If so we need nomination forms completing?

I am still holding back on buying some BA tickets to Asia on the back of your comments re ‘special offers’ soon to be isued by BA.

NTarrant
    Participant

Yes. Why not, ideal candidate.

continentalclub
    Participant

He doesn’t stand a chance up against Lord Continentalclub. I will, however, be looking for acolytes. Volunteers anyone?

I must warn you that expenses will be a bit on the tight side. Potential applicants must be well-versed in Economy/LowCost/Standard travel.

On second thoughts, perhaps I should look somewhere other than BT for likely lackies who are happy at the back of the bus…..

BlackTower
    Participant

Even my handle is a tribute.

I guess that Tyler Brule (FT, Monocle etc, the worlds most irritating business travel writer) would want the role but he is no competition. He seems afraid that if he were to stop for 3 days in one timezone he would drop dead.

Yes, several trips to book to US and Canada; common BA gisadeal!

MarcusUK
    Participant

But in these PC times, would it not be challenged that a Leisure Travel Minister & Cargo Minister be appointed also?!

On many International flights these days, Business travellers are a rare find, they are mostly leisure travellers in the premium cabins…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls