Vietnam Airlines B777-200ER (Config 1) Economy

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

DanielConway
    Participant

I actually had a 2-5-2 configuration, which doesn’t seem to be an option on this site.

The seats were truly the worst I have ever sat in. They had an adjustable, mechanical lumbar system, which adjusted from uncomfortable to very uncomfortable. I ended up using two blankets on the back of my seat to make it bearable.

The cabin felt very densely packed. Fortunately I was sitting on the outside aisle, as being part of the 5 would have been very claustrophobic. The seat pitch was very tight, and the window seats had a large box under the seat, which left almost leg room.

General service was the usual I expect on a long haul flight, except a little more chaotic. There was no in-seat entertainment, which I didn’t realise was still available these days.

I know others who flew from London to Vietnam who had a much more modern plane with entertainment, but I had this type from both LGW to HAN, and SGN to LGW (VN141).

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls