Vietnam Airlines A320 (Config. 1) Economy (short-haul)

Back to Forum

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  TominScotland 29 Jul 2013
at 09:21

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

TominScotland
    Participant

This review relates to an international sector from Hanoi to Singapore. I arrived in good time at Hanoi airport and was able to use the Premium check-in desk, where things moved reasonably quickly. Through Immigration and Security, I headed to the Viewtan Airlines Lounge which is a large open if not exciting space with a wholly acceptable range of snacks and drinks.

Boarding was on time and I used the premium lane and was directed to the Business Class mini-bus waiting to ferry us to the aircraft. This meant boarding at relative leisure before the main rush which was good. I was seated in 10C, the front row of Economy.

Once loaded, we pushed back on time and service commenced soon after the seat belt signs went off. This consisted of a drinks run followed by lunch – beef with noodles or fish with rice. I opted for the beef which was fine, if a little bland.

The flight itself was uneventful – service was the normal VN adequate but uninspiring. We landed roughly on time and, after a short taxi for Changi, were able to disembark into the terminal. A short walk (for Changi) to an empty Immigration Hall and my priority tagged bag was one of the first up, less than 10 minutes after we deplanned. So I was quickly able to locate Left Luggage in the very quiet Arrivals area of T3 and then head to the MRT to travel into the City for my meetings.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls