VeriFLY Actually Does Work (Amazingly)

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

• TonyR
    Participant

Flew back into LHR from Copenhagen last week. BA checked my PCR test (free at CPH with results in 9 hrs!) and vaccination at check in but that was it. Went straight through the e-gates at T5 and out. No queues, no checks. Walked in for my Day 2 test with ExpressTest in the terminal and got the results the next morning but no checks or phone calls. Looks like they are winding everything down already ahead of the imminent changes.

Tried VeriFLY but so non-intuitive and hard to use I gave up and frankly given how easy it is with screengrab photos of the relevant documents on my phone I really don’t see it being worth the effort to try.

ASK1945
    Participant

I flew to Greece yesterday.

I couldn’t get Verifly to work – it would only offer me Aer Lingus or AA as the airlines to register my trip.

So I left it. The day before checkin BA emailed and requested that I register my relevant details – for example the Greek Location form. I did this all in a couple of minutes and received an immediate approval for checkin.

At bag drop the BA attendant had the confirmation in front of him.

What’s the pointb of the separate Verifly app?

Swissdiver
    Participant

So would you recommend VeriFLY over the IATA app?

TonyR
    Participant

I wouldn’t recommend either to be honest.

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls