V Australia B777-300ER Business

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Anonymous

DarcyShaw
    Participant

Flew MEL to LAX / LAX to BRIS in Business with V Australia recently.
    First thing is i am 6’5″ tall and flat beds annoy me a little bit as i can never fully extend. I had the same problem with this seat however with a little bit of play with the footrest i could downward incline so my feet were free.

All the business trimmings ticked, express check, board, departure, customs etc..Moet Vintage bubbles to get started. Riedel glassware spot on. Thought the food was just ok though. It was tasty but had better on business services of same class and price. Service was really nice. Lovely girls who were attentive but you didnt really know they were there. Easy to talk to, even on the ground. Brisbane was slow getting bags (45 mins) and bags did not come out in order of priority; I was near the end. Overall it was a delightful experience and I will repeat again.

JJ51435
    Participant

BTW, the airport code for Brisbane is BNE. A bris is a Yiddish term for a ceremonial circumcision…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls