Useless BA Customer Support and more IT Issues

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Tony-UK
    Participant

I received separate emails from BA on the 31st July and 1st August with the following:

“Thank you for getting in touch with us about your upcoming travel.

I’m sorry to say I do not have access to all of the information to be able to answer your question. This does unfortunately mean you’ll need to call your nearest reservations centre to help with your request. You can find their details at ba.com/contactus.

I am sorry I could not be more immediately helpful, and if there is anything else I can help with please let me know.”

Surprising as I did not contact BA. They seem to be sending out random emails?

I did contact BA on the 2nd August. The manage my bookings page has changed in the last week or so and at least one functionality is not working for me (Add flights to my calendar). I use OS X and have tried three different browsers. Will BA never learn… Anyhow, I wrote to BA to advise them of the issue and received a very unhelpful response (see attachment). Why could this jobsworth not have forwarded the enquiry to the relevant department? I do not have the time or inclination to follow up but hope that someone from BA picks this up!

norbert2008
    Participant

I have to say after total breakdown of service on both web and phone contacts this week (just cut me off until I phoned Gold line). Flight went up from £300.00 to £1K LGW-FARO during long and pointless conversation with manager who could do nothing. I sadly phoned PR department at Waterside. Poor man was dispirited but tried to help but then he has had a bad week in Sunday Times and Daily Mail! We will see if he has passed details onto reservations as he promised. Oh tried to contact customer service man who last helped me, oddly he didn’t exist!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls