Useful email addresses for a serious BA complaint?

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)

• SimonS1
    Participant

Very irritating for OP but I would have raised a chargeback some time ago.

In any case is sending something to “three honchos” really sensible? If I get messages like that sent to three of us I just delete it and assume someone else is handling it. Be a bit more targeted I suggest.

TiredOldHack2
    Participant

Well, it’s all over now.

In the past, I have found that copying two or more other people into something is a decent move, because nobody wants to be the one who ignored it if it later blows up into something embarrassing.

LondonAndy70
    Participant

[quote quote=873310]In the past, I have found that copying two or more other people into something is a decent move, because nobody wants to be the one who ignored it if it later blows up into something embarrassing.[/quote]

… or alternatively everyone will think that someone else will deal with it, so they don’t do anything.

Glad it was sorted out in the end.

GrumpyOptimist
    Participant

Have tried to write to Alex Cruz – in Spanish (as he is from Bilbao) but it was shunted straight through to Customer Service bureaucracy.. but thanks for all the advice.

Does anyone have any useful ideas for escaping tourist class when travelling on business? The hike to Business class is so huge and I travel so often that we would go bust before I could use it.

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls