Useful app for info when travelling

Back to Forum

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  olivia williams 4 Oct 2017
at 15:31

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Jprice
    Participant

Hi, just recommending a free app that may be useful if you travel a lot, especially to places off the typical vacation path. Try out “Trinf”, it’s free and on the app store, it’s a ‘quick look’ system to gauge current global risk that gives you the current Country Risk Index as well as a few more items to help you assess and plan your trip… http://www.trinf.com

sophiesmith
    Participant

what is the best feature of this app
    please tell me its urgent
    sophie smith
    dissertation help

Jprice
    Participant

Trinf is useful for the casual business traveler, independent consultant, small travel agencies. It’s more of an analysis platform that enables individuals to get a quick gauge of the ‘temperature’ in an area. The main site enable you to conduct some historical analysis, prepare some useful map and chart items as well as mine data that can be extracted for use in a report.

The mobile app is totally free and provides some useful gauges for that ‘quick look’ individual assessment by someone unfamiliar with the risk of a territory. Everything is calculated from the data, live, but it is no means the only reference anyone should use to gauge risk, there are loads more resources out there including the UKFO and USGOV websites to get latest travel alerts and country reports etc, you can also subscribe to those to get email alerts and they also report urgent security alerts on their Twitter accounts etc. All useful to anyone who travels a lot.

olivia williams
    Participant

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Hello, i am Olivia Williams from UK newly joined here

—————-
    Assignment Help

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls