US Airways A330-300

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

Arrived on an internal flight & got the bus transfer from F to A terminal, this was prompt, we had cleared TSA at our departure airport so after a bit of shopping headed to the admirals lounge. Polite staff asked about WIFi code & offered drinks coupons for bar.
    Pleasant area to sit in, light buffet of cheese and nibbles with my Gin and tonic, asked at bar whether I'd like Bombay of Tanqueray. Headed to gate for boarding time, but plane still being cleaned and crew only boarding, so waited their about 15 minutes and boarded quite late. Very friendly crew including David was the purser on our outbound flight, who I said hello to. Usual amenity kits and drinks distributed, food orders confirmed.
    Push back about 25 minutes late & take off about 15 minutes later, apparently due to a medical emergency on the previous flight.
    Double Bombay arrived with tonic & nuts, then dinner of Portobello mushroom carpaccio, spinach & strawberry salad, main was pepper and olive tapenade crusted halibut. Had some ice cream with chardonnay. All good. Enjoyed music.
    Slept for several hours and for breakfast had fresh fruit and granola, with tea and apple juice.
    Never made up the lost time and after a short stack landed about 45 minutes late. E gates worked for me but not for partner. Baggage very slow, quite a long wait. Flight good though

Review courtesy of Seatplans.com. Original review by user peterandrew62 can be found here

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls