United Airlines B777-200 (Int Config 1) United First

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Anonymous

collie1228
    Participant

Was upgraded to First, which was great, as this is the old 777 configuration that United can’t seem to get updated. A tired, old plane, but first class is nice.

Coming home I was on the same config, and wasn’t able to upgrade, so I flew in the recliner business class seat. It really doesn’t compare to anyone else’s business class and should be a much lower price.

oasis1221
    Participant

Can the US carriers look at or allow their decision makers to fly on the Gulf airlines(EK,EY,QR) to see what update and luxury is all about??

RichHI1
    Participant

oasis1221 I think US carriers know full well what true luxury is, they also know the amount US passengers will pay, whether they will pay more for luxury or not. Market forces tend to reduce to minimum standards. There are now only two carriers in US left with International First Class as there are only 3-4 in Europe. Gulf States however have a passenger base that affords mutiple first class sevrices.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls