United Airlines B777-200 (Int Config 1) United Business

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Anonymous

mfmattos
    Participant

I flew Sao Paulo to Chicago on fev/2011. The food was good, but the service need to be better. Business class seat look too old, not confort, and doesn’t look like a business intenational class.

I flew back in first class, i did up grade, pay $630, the price was good the seat is fully bad, but dont have pijama, like some arlines, and the entertainment is too old, libe a tape.

EruditeSheep
    Participant

Clearly mfmattos sampled one of the older UA B777 configurations with all of its shortfalls. The new C-class configuration (which I have now experienced on their B777, 767 and 747 aircraft) is so much better, with fully reclining flat beds – in my view more comfortable and restful than the set-up used by VS or NZ. In fact, in comparison with a recent Upper Class trip to Orlando on a VS 747, the UA product is better all round, with much improved entertainment system and better food. Agreed, UA F-class is better still….

BRUSHES
    Participant

Dear Erudite
    on UAL’s “C” seats…no where to keep books/laptop except in tiny, very difficult to reach slot. the lites in the 777 make reading impossible. and you cannot put your shoes anywhee.
    still…it is better than walking.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls