United Airlines B767-400ER (Version 2) United Economy Plus (mid and long-haul)

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

Dolphin500
    Participant

You should not confuse Premium Economy with Economy Plus as United called, because it’s just a bit more leg room and maybe a bit more reclining in your seat… but Service wise it is the same crappy service of economy for domestic or International flights; they don’t offer anything “premium” UA still offering the same regular food, same non-alcoholic beverages, the same luggage allowance and the same check-in service as all the other economy passenger… for what I can see soon everyone would have to pay for the food in UA long haul flights. AA and DL have the same or a bit more leg room that UA product, with much better onboard service including Priority Boarding, Beer and Wine. It’s sad when UA has a product that it’s not reaching the full potential and loosing appreciation with it’s compared to their competition. I’m a PREMIER SILVER member of UA and I have some priority services, but those who are not PREMIER do not have any prioirty service such as Priority Boarding or Priority Security Line. To EU the regualr economy in BA, LH or AF is even better, just pay for the extra leg room seats and you will have a much better onboard service

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls