United Airlines B757-300 United Economy (short haul)

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

TracieSampson
    Participant

I do not recommend United for domestic. My sister and I are fairly small people but felt so crammed in in our seats (I don’t know how larger or taller people manage to fit, no wonder people get blood clots you can’t move your legs). My knees were up to the seat in front of me and I sat as far back in the tiny seat as possible (I am 5 feet 5 inches).

On top of the poor seats we were not even offered one little bag of peanuts for a 6.5 hour flight. We got one small can of soda. We were so dried out and hungry when we arrived after hours at the airport, the all day flight, and getting to our destination!

Not as bad a thing (because we all know to bring reading materials at least, right) was that the only entertainment was a tiny TV screen too far away to see, which you had to rent headphones for anyway.

I am bummed because I earned 20,000 frequent flier miles on the trip (two international apx 6000 mile flights) which I saved up for years for and would love to stick with one carrier for miles (especially since I usually just take a short flight every few years with my daughter) but I think I’m going to jump ship for Virgin.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls