UK Red Hotel Arrival

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• miningguy
    Participant

I’ve just booked a Quarantine Hotel for my colleague arriving into the UK (into LHR). The website experience was pretty terrible with it just saying “booked try another hotel”. I called the helpline and quite frankly really struggled to communicate with the lady on the end of the phone (Pls don’t see this as me trying to rant about call centres). The lady requested that I book another airport. I therefore booked LGW instead of LHR. Has anyone else had this experience? Were they transfered to the quarantine hotel OK?

I received the booking confirmation attachment and it really was terrible with fields randomly jumbled. So again…has anyone had that experience?

In short, do I need to worry?

1 user thanked author for this post.

Malachi1
    Participant

Since LGW is an hour away from LHR I would check with BAA, and the airline you are flying on.

Best to know there are buses going directly from LHR to LGW quarantine hotels, or is one just suppose to make their own way to a different airport?

Email this help-desk center and get in writing the process from arriving at LHR, to how they get one to the hotel quarantine at LGW. Step by step.

Everyone traveling under these ridiculous rules, should have all steps in writing from an official source…

Official source, step by step ….and print it out (with a copy in email and on the phone screenshot). Then one does not need to worry.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls