UK General Election called for June 8, 2017 – travel implications

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

• JohnHarper
    Participant

[quote quote=803345]JH “I would love to be able to attend and event and ask her how HER…” The sitting MP, where your vote will be counted,is Adam Afriyie who sounds suspiciously like a man!

[/quote]

Well thank you for your post. Having lived in the constituency for many years I think I know who the MP is and you are wrong.

capetonianm
    Participant

As my UK address is in a very safe Conservative seat and our MP is very pro-Brexit, as am I, I probably won’t be voting and in fact had myself taken off the electoral roll after voting for Brexit. It is very easy to be re-established and apply for a postal vote, I’ll be in South Africa on 8th June anyway.

SimonS1
    Participant

[quote quote=803397]

JH “I would love to be able to attend and event and ask her how HER…” The sitting MP, where your vote will be counted,is Adam Afriyie who sounds suspiciously like a man!

Well thank you for your post. Having lived in the constituency for many years I think I know who the MP is and you are wrong.

[/quote]

You are totally out of touch then. The constituency of Windsor & Maidenhead was abolished 20 years ago and split into two separate constituencies.

The old constitutuency of Windsor & Maidenhead never had a female MP either, so you are wrong on that front as well.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls