Two for One Club World / First

Back to Forum
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• Anonymous

Travellator
    Participant

This is a new offer. Fly In Club World before 19 December and get another free with miles. Also if you are not BA Exec Club get Silver membership.

My wife and I tried to register for this but we both got the message that we are ineligible.

I have read the small print but cannot find anything to bar us from using this offer.

Can anyone cast some light on this ?

Travellator
    Participant

My mistake – the offer is NOT 2 for one but similar to the Club Europe offer with 30000 milesfor a Club World return.

However I still am having my registration turned down !!

VintageKrug
    Participant

Is there a weblink you could share with us?

Travellator
    Participant

For some reason I cant find it, however it will be in my history on my PC at home and will post the link layter when I am there.

I promise I wasnt on the Boly at 7 this morning !

FlyingDoc
    Participant

Hi

The only offer I can find is fly Club World return and get an upgrade (one way) to 1st if booked (on eligible fares) before 18th December.

Senator
    Participant

Dear all,

The offer for European residents is available here:

http://www.britishairways.com/travel/flight-rewards-2/public/sv_se

1 return flight in Club World or First = 30.000 Bonus miles
    Seem to be able to repeat at least for three trips.

Also, one return fligh in CW gives you EC Silver card.

From most European destinations, a CW ticket via LHR would yield 2 x 40 tier points + 2 x 120 tier points. Hence, the “savings” for this offer is only 80 tier points, the same as European city to LHR return in CE would earn you.

Travellator
    Participant

Would appear that this was posted in the wee small hours onto the UK domain and was quickly withdrawn.

Sorry for wasting peoples time – however it is a damn good offer !

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls