Turkish Airlines Economy

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Anonymous

maryamkalantari
    Participant

I had flight from London to Isfahan and now after 2 days that I was going to put my luggage in store room I see it is broken in side part that because it has cover I didn’t see it!!
    I went to Turkish airline office..they told me it is not acceptable..and you should see it in airport(3:50 AM that I arrived)….They are just not care… I wonder if any one knows about this!!
    I told them if they do any thing I will never flight with Turkish again!They don’t have any advantage in compare of usual flights!
    This is the 7th time in this 2 years that I flight with them and 4 times they had delay in flight and now broken luggage!!
    and usually for the flight from turkey to Iran they don’t give you a good service!
    I ask for pillow and blanket in airplane and they just easily said sorry we don’t have!!!
    They are just a bit better than Air Asia!!not comparable to Emirate and Lufthansa .

1nfrequent
    Participant

Hate to say it, mary, but I’ve actually got some sympathy with Turkish on this one. You need to check your luggage before you leave the airport. To leave it 2 days is just too long and I’m not surprised Turkish denied your claim. Do you have any travel insurance that would cover it?

1F

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls