Turkish Airlines Comfort Class

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Anonymous

mikehuber
    Participant

I use Turkish Airline as prefered airline specialy for the their comfort class.

Starting my long haul flights from Hamburg even going to sao paulo I took the routing Hamburg -Istanbul -sao paulo . because of their excellent comfort class. I always had to stay overnight in Istanbul but Turkish Airline provided hotel including transport between airport and hotel free of charge. When you leave customs after arrival you turn right to the end you´ll find the Turkish airline hotel desk. Just head for starbucks.

Sorry that Turkish Airline is discontinuing the service of comfort class. A lot of frequent travellers will have to find another airline now. Sorry for Turkish Airlines they will have to find new customers for replacement.

IstanbulWarrior
    Participant

I agree. Comfort Class on Turkish Airlines was excellent in my opinion. It was almost worth it to book Comfort Class and hope for an upgrade on long-haul flights, whilst still not being disappointed if the said upgrade didn’t materialise. That said, I do not understand why in the space of four years, Turkish Airlines would introduce, then get rid of First Class, then introduce and get rid of Comfort Class (Premium Economy), and now have reportedly reintroduced First Class on some of their newly leased 777s.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls