Turkish Airlines business class

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Anonymous

social_rover
    Participant

Has anyone flown turkish airlines from Madrid to Istanbul or vis versa with their new business class product on their a330-200?

I am flying this route and do not know what to expect

Senator
    Participant

If you are on the A330-200 then expect fully flat seat and full IFE. Food and beverage will be top notch, and you can expect full bar service.

Do not expect banter and smiles from the crew 🙂 I have done 20+ segments on Turkish, and find the crew cold and distant. If they could only fix the crew, they would truly be world-class because the hardware and food/beverage is second to none.

ZKSmith
    Participant

Have Turkish put new seats on their A330-200s? I thought it was only the A330-300s which had the fully flat beds, the 200 variants have awful steeply angled lie flats, or at least they did when I travelled late last year.

Senator
    Participant

@ZKSmith I stand corrected. Yes, it is angle-flat seats with 159 degrees recline. For an European flight, this is still far ahead of competition…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls