Turkish Airlines A330-300 Business (long-haul)

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

norbert2008
    Participant

Due to the late departure of incoming flight from London I was only given 45 mins to transfer to my flight to BKK, although no real help was provided by Turkish I still had time to have a quick drink in the splendid lounge before getting to my gate in time for boarding.

Business class were boarded speratly, the seat sadly was old style angle not flat bed as we had, had on LHR IST, seems odd. However welcome drinks were offered and jackets taken.

Take off was on time, drinks service was slow on this full night flight but menus with my name on it and amenties kits handed out. The flying chef (if not dressed like the one from the Muppets) is a very nice touch and took orders for main course.

Tables were laid and a tasty Turkish meze off a trolley was offered, my main course off beef was cooked well and presented very nicely, I passed on pudding but cheese was lovely, breakfast orders were taken before lights out.

I passed an uncomfortable night in the seat but the plane was not over hot and I was woken with a well presented breakfast, including carrot jucie drink.

Turkish cannot be faulted on their food but please flat beds soon on these long flights. My nine stars for baggage was as I walked to the reclaim in BKK my bag was coming off in the first 3. Well done TK.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls