Traveller sues airline for serving sparkling wine not Champagne

Back to Forum
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• Craig Bright

seasonedtraveller
    Participant

[quote quote=832761]And here I thought only serving orange juice or water was bad enough…
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41669611?ocid=socialflow_facebook&ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbcnews&ns_source=facebook
    [/quote]

Haha – really quite funny. Not sure that I could be bothered but, fair play to that man đŸ™‚

stevescoots
    Participant

Orange Juice would be nice!!

Sundays flight from HKG to LHR on BA I was offered Champers or water. I asked for orange juice which i always have, only to be told they do not do it anymore pre-take off. I said seriously? more cost cutting? Crews excuse was it has been removed as an enhancement in preparation for the new Club world being rolled out on that route. I did say I am not sure how removing OJ in preparation is an enhancement and asked when the new CW will be started. She was not sure and as its BA I just left it at that, put my head down, closed my eyes and just sighed. Remove a product in preparation for a service that you don’t know when it starts and call it an enhancement….I am seriously not surprised

Ah,Mr.Bond
    Participant

@Steve – yet they probably had Bucks fizz on the menu?…. oh wait, that would have been the prebottled stuff from Marks and Spencer.
    No orange Juice??, seriously??

stevescoots
    Participant

[quote quote=832822] @steve – yet they probably had Bucks fizz on the menu?…. oh wait, that would have been the prebottled stuff from Marks and Spencer. No orange Juice??, seriously??
    [/quote]

seriously, it was available after take off but not as a pre drink, which was odd as i had it on the flight out 2 weeks before

esselle
    Participant

Last time I flew BA F, I was offered orange squash pre take off by a rather disinterested steward.

He’s the same one who suggested later that the white burgundy on board was Merolest….

FDOS_UK
    Participant

[quote quote=832835]Last time I flew BA F, I was offered orange squash pre take off by a rather disinterested steward.
    He’s the same one who suggested later that the white burgundy on board was Merolest….
    [/quote]

Ah, the famous Merolest, don’t joke about it đŸ™‚

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls