TRAVEL BY CAR IN SPAIN AND PORTUGAL

Back to Forum
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• Anonymous

BRUSHES
    Participant

WIFE AND I PLAN TO DRIVE IN SPAIN AND PORTUGAL FOR 3 WEEKS THIS DECEMBER. CAN ANYONE SUGGEST BEST WAY TO SEE THE MOST. TRIP STARTS AND ENDS IN BARCELONA. THANK YOU

ivornomates
    Participant

You might want to visit Barcelona for 3 weeks then

BRUSHES
    Participant

Thank you. I guess you are saying that 3 weeks is not enough time to see highlights of Spain and Portugal.
    Best, Alan

ivornomates
    Participant

I was having a joke with you. Spain has so much to offer. You can drive down the Mediterranean motorway from Barcelona to say South of Murcia and then cut across country to Portugal and back up again along the Atlantic coast of Portugal. Rather than tell you to do this or that i would say in 3 weeks you would have a lot of fun just going where you feel like. The motorways are great there as they are virtually free of trucks etc due to the tolls you have to pay.

BRUSHES
    Participant

many thanks. i will have to start developing my plans. was also planning on visiting andorra…. best, alan

Cwyfan
    Participant

I suggest that you join a site that gives cashback, such as Quidco.co.uk, and use one of its related booking sites, such as hotels.com, and you could save upto 25% on your trip. Tripadvisor is pretty good for visit advise, but I would suggest Segovia, Valencia, Madrid, Seville, Grenada & Cordoba are musts in Spain

Have a great time

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls