Travel bubble starting 26th May Hong Kong -Singapore

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• cwoodward
    Participant

One flight each way per day for Cathay and Singapore airlines . All travelers to have be certified as vaccinated and been to no other countries in the previous 14 days. More flights to be added after 2 weeks

1 user thanked author for this post.

MartynSinclair
    Participant

When will HKG reduce its current 3 week quarantine?

cwoodward
    Participant

A good question Martyn. I had dinner one evening last week with a friend who is a government advisor (not re the pandemic) his thoughts were ‘not much before the end of May”
    No quarantine involved re the bubble of course and feasibly perhaps one could go to Singapore from UK and serve their (I believe) one week quarantine and get to HK and return Singapore using the travel bubble-up to 6 months stay in HK is allowed. I hasten to add that I have not looked closely at this possibility – thought just off the top of my head.

1 user thanked author for this post.

cwoodward
    Participant

Just to add that I just purchased a ‘bubble’ ticket for 27th May. All very easy and ticket fully refundable if cannot be used. No requirement to be a Hong Kong or Singapore resident according to the Gov. bubble regulations as i read them.

Stevescoots
    Participant

[postquote quote=1097419]

I believe you had to be in Sin or HK at least 14 days before being able to use the bubble?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls