To trade points, or not

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Anonymous

thatsean
    Participant

So I have 2 queries:

I stay in hotels a lot , typically Holiday Inn, usually 3/4 nights a week so I’m wondering, do I keep the priority club points, or trade them for airline points? I’m already in the Exec club, and also KLM Air france. I do fly for leisure, but only 2/3 times a year.

I’m not that bothered about rewards, free stays or flights work for me.

So, imagine that there are a few people here that stay in hotels more than they fly – any comments/thoughts? Any airline loyalty experts – are there any others that would give a better reward rate?

Cheers,

S.

AlanReynolds1
    Participant

Priority Club is one of the better hotel loyalty schemes. I use them for free nights rather than exchance them – as I used to – for AirFrance miles.

Hktbound
    Participant

I agree the Priority Club is one of the best schemes and the best usage is via the rooms rather than partners
    One scheme even more generous is worldpoints at BAA
    Sign up for Priority club offers as they are always having double points prmotions etc and its very easy to redeem as well

TRAVELS
    Participant

Hi there.. anyone interested in exchanging HolidayInn points for Marriott reward points(iam having Marriott reward points).
    I guess the transfer /Gift points option can be used to transfer points from one account to another.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls