Titan Airways operation for BA

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

• Swissdiver
    Participant

Flew yesterday with them. While indeed it was BA F&B (massively improved in club), I was peeved to have people all around me, waiting to use the bathroom. And I was 1D. Imagine the poor passengers on 1A and 1C, since there is no bulkhead…

openfly
    Participant

@swissdiver, I complained to BA about sitting in the economy toilet queue in CE and, although not a lot, they gave me 10,000 Avios as an apology.
    By coincidence, my next flight was also on Titan. I phoned the Exec Club to protest and in seconds I was rebooked on a BA operated flight. Not in itself perfect, but better than the alternative!

Swissdiver
    Participant

[quote quote=890921] @Swissdiver, I complained to BA about sitting in the economy toilet queue in CE and, although not a lot, they gave me 10,000 Avios as an apology.

By coincidence, my next flight was also on Titan. I phoned the Exec Club to protest and in seconds I was rebooked on a BA operated flight. Not in itself perfect, but better than the alternative![/quote]

Well, I got only 5’000… I called. May-be writing would have been better. Never mind…

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls