Thomson Airways B787 Dreamliner

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

Me and my partner absolutely loved the plane.

We were sat in Economy and even though I am 6ft1 had plenty of legroom and never felt cramped in.

The mood lighting and larger windows as well as the better air con system on the Dreamliner made me feel really refreshed and not tired and exhausted like I have done even after some short haul flights.

I hear people say that the mood lighting and windows etc are a bit of a gimmick, but I would disagree and say that it has helped with the overall experience and not feeling fatigued etc.

The cabin crew were friendly and I really enjoyed my food, the scone we got just before we landed was a nice touch and unexpected. Bearing in mind you are 40000ft in the air and these guy have to cater for a large amount of people I have to say the service was brilliant and the food was very nice.

Once we landed and we made it to our hotel (Now Larimar – fantastic place to stay) I realised that I had left my partners kindle behind on the plane, I was on the phone to Thomson and again they have been superb, keeping me updated and eventually tracking down the Kindle which I subsequently picked up from the airport.

Great plane, great crew – amazing holiday. Me and my soon to be wife are off on our honeymoon next month and we are flying back to the Dominican on our honeymoon, Premium Economy – very much looking forward to it!

Review courtesy of Seatplans.com. Original review by user Harvec01 can be found here

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls