Thomas Cook Airlines A320-200 Short/medium-haul

Back to Forum

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  NameRemoved-18/12/14 14 Apr 2014
at 10:03

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

Agadir to Liège via Lille

First time on Thomas Cook, booked on the Condor Airlines website.

Inbound flight from Brussels was diverted to Marrakech due to poor visibility at AGA. A flight from Paris was similarly affected.

Eventually, after a delay of almost 3 hours, we boarded with the sun now shining.

I found the seat very comfortable for a short flight of 3 hours 25 minutes. Note there is absolutely no IFE on the A320. Baggage allowance 20 kg free of charge.

I would like to mention the Cabin Crew – friendly and jolly. No problem when I had a munchies attack mid flight and requested something to eat, although the only thing edible left was a ‘tapas’ snackbox. The Spanish would have had a good laugh but it did fill a hole. €9, including a mini bottle of white.

50 minutes on the ground at Lille while a few passengers disembarked and there was a crew change.

22 minutes in the air to Liège. Stopped at customs for the first time in a long time and reminded myself to act as cool as a cucumber after previous nasty experiences in this department.

Overall, a good flight and better than FR or EZY in terms of seat comfort and no extras to pay for except snacks.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller September 2019 edition
Business Traveller September 2019 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls