Thomas Cook Airlines A320-200 Short haul

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Anonymous

Biggsy1985
    Participant

Flew To Turkey September 2010. I have to inform you that Thomas Cooks Slogan Don`t just book it Thomas cook it, Is all to know avail.
    we had no legroom on the plane what soever. After doing my own investigation i found out that Thomas cooks Flight management team had made the decision to increase the amount of seats on the aircraft making all passengers leg room smaller than they advertised. With this in mind Thomas cook have failed to comply with there advertisement regarding how much leg room they actually offer on short haul flights. I personally wont be boarding another Thomas Cook Aircraft again Especially After my mother has just flown with Thomson Cook to Canada (07/06/2011) and to have been in formed that she had no more leg room on the aircraft than a short haul flight. Surely being on a long haul flight its imperative that leg room is increased

DJ_London
    Participant

They treat you like pigs on charter… The staff are usually rude because they are tired, have worked too many overnight back to backs and do not take adequate rest in between trips. You would think flying at night with more room in the sky and so on the flight would depart on time – wrong!! In my experience of flying charter there is always a delay! Thomas Cook is the worst for this… If travelling somewhere like Dalaman (Turkey) where you can only fly direct with an airline such as Thomas Cook then in my view you just have to grin and bear it and put up with the legroom, poor service and hidden extras! Just think of the beach on the way out and your own bed on the way back!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls