The Present Condition of Extended Stay Serviced Apartment in Tokyo – Check Your Itinerary

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Anonymous

Barcelona007
    Participant

I appreciated the posts. The Spanish film looked very helpful. My husband lived in their hotel ZiQoo Dubai for a week so. He really loved it!!! Will think of the apartment in Tokyo on our next journey.

StephenLondon
    Participant

I have two forthcoming stays at serviced apartments in Tokyo, both short term, neither of which have been cancelled. In fact, in looking at general availability, prices seem to have gone down, suggesting that short-term stays are suffering. You note a couple of companies will only do 30-day plus rentals – which is true in most markets. But many more will do short-term stays. Your post seems to me to be more of an advertisement for your services than a service to general readers of this forum…

randyoz
    Participant

Our trip was in the past August. My wife booked 9 nights through Oakwood Apartments Roppongi Tokyo in June. We arrived in Tokyo from Sydney. We checked in at reception, however, a receptionist told us that our booking was cancelled. They seemed to send us an email for the last minute cancelation. We didn’t actually get any notice. She said all Oakwood apartments in Tokyo had no qualification to accept any guests for under 30 day stay. They prepared for an alternative hotel in Tokyo. The room was very cozy. We were unhappy with the cozy room with my family. I heard Oakwood did not make compliance with the Japanese lodging industry law. We should book Fraser or Ascott.

kukuruza
    Blocked

Thanks for the information

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls