The past four weeks…

Back to Forum
Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

• FDOS_UK
    Participant

Not quite, about 2000km further south, with a warmer climate 🙂 (Malta)

esselle
    Participant

In the first three weeks of October I flew MAN-HKG, HKG-MAN, MAN-DOH, DOH-DXB, DXB-DOH, DOH-MAN, MAN-AUH, AUH-MEL, MEL-HBA, HBA-SYD, SYD-BNE, BNE-CNS, CNS-SYD, SYD-MEL, MEL- AUH, AUH-IST, IST-MAN.

EY F is hard to beat in my view. CX J great on 773. VA domestic business commendable, and TK J on European routes very comfortable. QR fine but not a fan of the A 332 J from MAN as the seats are a bit past it.

seasonedtraveller
    Participant

esselle – 16/11/2015 21:25 GMT

Makes my schedule look positively slim…..

Don’t think anyone could top that in 3 weeks…

LuganoPirate
    Participant

My seat is 1 on the other side SwissExPat. I will miss the large bathroom of the 380 though!

STORMIN'
    Participant

Here’s my Swinging D… contribution for October through to the end of November:

LCY / ZRH / DXB / MCT / DXB / MUC / FRA / LCY / ZRH / SIN / FRA / LCY / DUB / LHR / GIG / SCL / GIG / LHR // STN / BCN / STN // LCY / ZRH / MIA / MEX / BOG / UIO / BOG / FRA / LHR // STN / GLA / STN

by which time I will have completed 110 flights this year with more to come in December. Fortunately I don’t need to chase the Tier Points to retain status – with over 50,000 Tier Points with BA, I’m Gold for Life as I am Platinum Elite Plus for Life with AF / KLM – now working on Star Alliance with LH / LX with whom I’ve held Senator for a number of years.

MrMichael
    Participant

I guess I am more an armchair traveller than you chaps. In the past month, 3 x LHR -MAD & return 1 X LCY – AMS and 1 x LHR IST. The last one was a leisure trip. 1 more AMS before Xmas, 3 or 4 to MAD and a Swansea by train thrown in because they know I hate it!

CathayLoyalist2
    Participant

Beware. To all of you with those punishing schedules and probably senior in years make sure your last flight back to UK or wherever your home is, isn’t in a coffin in the cargo hold!! – all those avios points gone to waste! .

IanFromHKG
    Participant

Martyn, try glucosamine & chondroitin tablets.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls