the longest flight

Back to Forum
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• Anonymous

TomasReisinger
    Participant

Hello, i plan to try the longest flight what is possible to find. Still SQ from SIN-EWR or another one? Thank you for your kindness.

Stowage222
    Participant

In terms of flight time I understand EWR-SIN is the longest.

FlyingChinaman
    Participant

Stowage

You are right as the flying time is longer flying west owning to the headwind, especially during the winter period.

Personally I found fying from LAX to SYD have just about to exceed my maximum body tolerance to long hops and I would not be able to cope with the extra 2 to 3 hours with the EWR-SIN no matter what class of travel I am on!

TomasReisinger: Don’t let me discourage you as we are all different and you might actually enjoy the EXTENDED legendary Singapore Airlines premium service on this route !!!!!

TomasReisinger
    Participant

Thank you FlyingChinaman and Stowage222. I have a lot of points for use from FF programs,so looking for the longest flight. Want to fly in biz class. It seems that sq will be the best way. I tryed to find flight time from UA or CO from HKG,SIN,CGK,SYD etc,but all of them are shorter.

FlyingChinaman
    Participant

Tomas: Use your hard earned miles on SQ and not UA as the quality of service is NOT the same. I don’t need to tell you who is the best choice! You will have a lot more time sipping French bubbles on SQ.

You might have trouble of find seat(s) on this premium service on SQ.

TomasReisinger
    Participant

FlyingChinaman: Of course, SQ is more,more better then UA. But really looking for the longest:-) It seems it si SQ from SIN to EWR, so will be nice to try their nice service.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls